A curbside pickup solution with online ordering app and website
Easy to setup for farmers and vendors. Solves the problem of having to build online pre-order on your website.
Farmers Market Connect is designed to connect customers to participating producers, farmers and vendors in your market. We provide a mobile app solution for people to shop and pre-order healthy, wholesome foods sold then pickup at the stall or curbside. Features include:
- Sell products from the app. No online ecommerce site required.
- Payments direct to vendor. Nothing to manage.
- “Donate to the Organization” at checkout with 5% | 10% | 15% options for customers.
- For example, $2 donation x 50 orders / market x 20 weeks (summer season) = $2000
- No commission fee or buyer or vendor fees. Option to allow donations to go to you.
- Stripe credit card fees for purchases: 2.9% and .30 per transaction.
Market Manager Features
how you can start
Let us help you add a mobile service for pickup and curbside for pre-orders.
Learn More webinar & demo
Starting Monday, May 4: Connect with us and watch a demonstration including market manager setup, Stripe account setup, product setup, customer purchase. Will also cover curbside pickup process settings. 15 min webinar.
Once you get the app and select your farmers market, you can start searching different vendors and farmers and add items to your cart. Once you’re done shopping, check your order, your pickup location and time are set, consider a small donation to the organization, then checkout.
Simply download the Farmers Market Connect app from your app store. Order your items. Create an account, as well as select a pick up time, add a donation and pay.
The service costs $250 monthly, no commissions and renew seasonally. Included is a Donation button for buyers to have the option to donate to your organization. 100% of each donation goes to you.
The service is expected to be available the week of May 4th for managers to setup their account and invite producers, farmers and vendors.