Mobile app for Farmers Markets to help producers sell online without the usual requirements of building an e-Commerce website.
Farmers Market are being asked to put in place COVID-19 safety measures such as online shopping. Farmers Market Connect will help organizations manage online ordering for farmers. The mobile app program includes tools for market managers, farmers and retail owners. Vendors who accept online orders for market pickup are listed on the app. Customers place orders and pay for the items for pickup at the market or curbside pickup if offered.
Launch a program at your downtown Farmers Market to offer online ordering from farmers through Farmers Market Connect mobile app. When you set up your program, people can download the app and order from the producers at your market. You decide if you will provide curbside pickup in addition to booth pickup.
Support farmers and improve access to healthy foods by creating a sustainable alternative for providing farm fresh produce from your downtown Farmers Market.
Payments are made directly each day to producers bank accounts using Stripe. A deposit report is included. Stripe is used to set up each producers account for credit card processing. The information is stored on Stripe’s servers. Stripe has the highest levels of security in the payment industry and is a PCI Service Provider Level 1. You can read more about Stripes security measures here.
Help farmers and your community with a sustainable alternative to ordering nutritious wholesome foods by creating a new marketplace.
Help people get access to healthy, local fresh veggies at a reasonable price to create a sustainable Farmers Market that can support the community.
Instructions for Ordering & Pickup:
- ORDERING: Online Farmers Market is open for ordering
- PICKUP: Orders will be ready for pickup between 8am and noon at the booth or pickup location. Choose your pickup location during checkout. Right now, we only offer pickup – orders will not ship or be delivered.
- No FEE: Each order not charged a fee. This will help us keep prices for customers and our farmers and vendors low.
- SUBSTITUTIONS: We will do our best to accommodate all orders as placed.
- FRIENDLY REMINDER: If you like the services we’re providing to this community, we encourage you to make a tax deductible donation to let us know we’re doing a good job!